Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh Happy Days!

Sun is out finally out, it's a three day weekend and I'm beading like mad again! I have a show to prepare for and trying to remember all the thousand details to get ready for one. Number one on checklist is make more jewelry! So as I prepare for the beading marathon, let me show you some lovelies that I already do have on hand.

The pendant shown on the left will definitely be hard to part with. I hope no one will want it!

We move on from the art deco look to modern and minimalist with these beaded triangle earrings on long kidney ear hooks! What fun!

Finally, I hope to run into purple-lovers who I'm hoping won't be able to resist this bracelet and earrings set!

I almost forgot! I'll be at the Handmade Mart on May 31st, Sunday in Downtown Silver Spring. See ya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails