Sunday, May 02, 2021

 Moment of Zen

Who would have thought curtains gently billowing in the wind could provide a moment of zen. 

Yesterday morning, I was sitting on my computer table typing away, my apartment was filled with the glow of the morning sun. I had opened the balcony sliding door to let the fresh morning breeze in. A family of larks has taken residence in a nest right above my balcony and they were chirping away. We've been experiencing strong gusty winds these past two days but this morning things have calmed down and only a gentle breeze was playing with the curtains which I had just installed last Friday.

I stopped typing, sat back and watched the breeze play with the curtains, took in the sunshine, listened to the birds chirp away. It was a good Saturday morning.



This mosaic is my project for the month of January 2021. Also inspired by a moment of zen. I feel peaceful when I look at it.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails