Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bead Art Originals - Item of the Week

I'm so proud to belong to a talented group of artists. I'm referring to my peeps from Bead Art Originals, a prolific group of beadweavers and bead artists who week after week create a vast array of art. Every week we feature special items with special offers. Don't miss out on this week's smorgasbord of delightful treasures! Click on the image above and it will take you to the BAO blog and view each special offer. Remember these are specials ever week so visit the blog for the latest surprises.

2 comments:

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Regina,
I sent you a little blog gift, check my blog when you get some time. Enjoy!

Val Patrick Danganan said...

the designs are so fascinating..
perfectly designed and all of it are truly remarkable...
every fine piece looks so good...

ear thermometer


Related Posts with Thumbnails