Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orange To Eat and Wear


Happy Sunday!

Spur-of-the-moment salad I threw together made with grated carrots and broccolini lightly sauteed in olive oil and garlic, topped with orange wedges, served on a bed of spring greens, and dressed with a splash of my homemade herb vinegar (fresh oregano, thyme and red wine vinegar). Yum-yum!

This reminded me of some of the jewelry I've made that had orange in them. It's a color I seldom use but does give some drama when I do get to use it. So here's the orange stuff to wear!


What have you done with orange, lately?


1 comment:

Creative Director said...

Beautiful use of seed beads! We don't use orange very much either, but I find it makes a great highlight color. I used just two 4mm orange glass beads in a necklace that was mostly 8mm sodalite, and the whole character of the necklace changed. It suddenly had so much personality and energy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails