Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My First Book!

After almost a year from the time I was invited to submit pictures of my jewelry, it's here at last! My jewelry is featured in a new publication titled: 1000 Jewelry Inspirations, Beads, Baubles, Dangles, and Chains by Quarry Books: www.quarrybooks.com/description.asp?isbn=1592534139

I've had my work featured in web sites, blogs, magazines and to have it in a book just makes me feel I've come full circle. In addition, twenty-two of my jewelry are featured in this book putting me in the top 3 spot as contributors for the book. The book is definitely sweet eye candy for the jewelry lover with over 300 pages of all types of jewelry from about 190 designers. I feel so honored to be among such great jewelry artists!

6 comments:

Suesun said...

Wow, congrats! Your jewels are great!
Sue:)

Dawn N said...

Congrats! 22 pieces in one book is fantastic.

Unknown said...

wow amazing!!! congratulations!!! :-)

Kim said...

This is SO incredibly exciting!! Congrats!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Oh, I am so happy for you. To be published...I think that is the is one of the dreams of a designer.

Onye said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful for you! I've saved the link to the book as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails