Saturday, October 06, 2007

Once More In Print!

Step By Step Beads is a bead jewelry-making magazine from Interweave Press, in publication since Spring 2003. The magazine is published bi-monthly and features 12-20 bead jewelry projects per issue.

The November/December issue of the magazine will hit newsstands on October 9 and my bracelet design is featured in this issue!

I was asked by the editor to write a tutorial for my Embellished Square Stitch Bracelet and it is finally published! The editor chose this bracelet for the article and I wrote a tutorial showing how to create the bracelet. I actually had to create another one, writing down my instructions, taking pictures for the illustrations, revise, edit, edit again and finally mailed off my article and samples to the magazine.

And to think this is my SECOND national publication to be in this year! (In case you missed the first one, see my August post for Belle Armoire magazine where I was also mentioned in a collaborative project with a group of jewelry artists.)

1 comment:

Monica said...

I saw your article and was proud to say "Hey I know her!" Congrats on the article!

Related Posts with Thumbnails