Friday, August 11, 2006

When Passion Becomes Obsession

My passion has been making bead jewelry for a long time now. This passion has turned into an obsession. Is this bad? I don't think it is, at least, in my case. The obsession has made me burst out of my shell so now here I am with this blog hoping to share my creations with you. While the main thread of my topic will be jewelry, there are other things that interest me that I may write about in this journal. I hope it draws you into my world.

So you tell me, when passion becomes an obsession, is that good or bad?

This bracelet I recently made was created bead by bead as I handwove this all together. You'll find it and other jewelry pieces that I've created in my shop at BeadJewelryShopGirl.etsy.com.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails